Bella struggles to brush her teeth regularly, so we have frequent conversations about cavities. Here is our most recent one this morning:
Bella: "Mommy, what are you doing?"
Me: "Honey, I'm brushing my teeth, so I don't get cavities."
Bella: "Yeah, but I don't need to brush my teeth."
Me: "Well, you probably should. And get your yucky breakfast off."
Bella: "Well, I like cavities. They are nice."
Me: "No, they aren't. They hurt your teeth and put ugly holes in them."
Bella: (pretending to be her barbie in her hand) (high pitched voice) "Yay! Cavities! Cavity you are my friend."
Me: (laughing)
Bella: "Oh no! There's a cavity on my nose! I have to sneeze! Aaahhh chooo!"
I'm not sure if I got the message across. I couldn't help but laugh.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehehehe!!! You have to love that Bella girl!
LOL, I love it!!! COngratulations on having another beautiful girl!!! I'm still alive barely, I miss you! call me next time you think you have a DVT and I may be able to save you some money ;) love you-Maria
Post a Comment