Rowan and Bella really like POPS cereal. I mean R-E-A-L-L-Y like it. Yesterday I went to feed Haven upstairs and came back down to POPS. POPS all over the playroom floor, all over the toy chest, all over the couch. POPS mushed in the carpet and stuck on little dresses and toes. I made a POPS "o" with my mouth and tried to keep words from coming out.
Then I saw the living room. POPS all over the girls chairs, all over the carpet, all over the coffee table, all over the ottoman. POPS. POPS. POPS. It's beginning to sound like a bad word isn't it? POPS crumbles. Who knew how small and sticky POPS crumbles?
It's a R-E-A-L-L-Y good thing I put Rowan upstairs in her bed afterwards. She would've gotten in a lot more trouble once I started cleaning it up.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment