"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life. . ." 1 Thessalonians 4:11
Saturday, October 3, 2009
My mentor
I love my mentor, Dail. I think it will be a very good thing, and I know God has brought us together for a reason. We are reading, Desiring God by John Piper. So far, it has been a good choice. I look forward to reading more.
What is this for? Is it too late to join the mentoring groups? I'd love to chat about it. I have that book and have desperately wanted to read it. I love Piper!
Aaron and I (Linsey) have been married over six years. We have three precious little girls, Isabella (4), Rowan (2), and the baby, Haven. We love our family and God. We try to live a quiet life, learning God's lessons and maturing in our faith. We pray that this blog will be a blessing and a light for you.
1 comment:
What is this for? Is it too late to join the mentoring groups? I'd love to chat about it. I have that book and have desperately wanted to read it. I love Piper!
Post a Comment