Bella is nervous, or so she says. About everything. "Daddy, it makes me nervous when you won't let me do what I want to do." "Mommy, that makes me nervous." "I don't like it when Rowan cries. It makes me nervous." etc, etc.
I love the experimentation with words. It makes me chuckle. I think that's why she does it.
I made the mistake of giggling deliriously one night when she started talking about poo poo. I can't remember the exact conversation, but it had something to do with eating, and then poo pooing, and then poo poo got on everything, and then she licked the poo poo, and then the poo poo wouldn't come off and poo poo (the word) was on everything. Poo poo popsicles, poo poo teddy bears, and made up words. Who knows what poo poo ga gooey is? Diarrhea? So now, potty talk is all the rage. What have I done?
And by the way, potty talk isn't nearly as entertaining during normal waking hours. We've tried it.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment