Aaron and I have been married now for six years. Here is a running total of the events over the last six years:
1. We have lived in two cities and five houses.
2. We have had three children.
3. We have worked at seven jobs.
4. We have been through two cats, four cars, and many houseguests.
5. We have loved and been loved by many family members and friends.
6. We have both graduated college together and been classmates three times.
7. We have gone to Acapulco, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, and Kansas on vacation.
8. We have fallen in love many, many times.
I love growing and going with you honey. You've been there for many breakdowns, intercessions, arguments, heartaches, and sweet moments. I've seen our Lord in you, and it is such a pleasure to watch Him guide and lead you as the head of our family. I love following you, and I commit to following you the rest of our lives. Thank you for giving me your name.
Love,
Your wife.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment