Mother's Day is a difficult day with three little ones. No matter what happens, mommy is still mommy: wiping boogers, changing dirty diapers, kissing boo-boos, tickling tummies, nursing a hungry baby, hugging, kissing, praying, putting ourselves last, etc, etc.
We had a great day with family here. A wonderful lasagna, bread, salad, brownies, and fruit. It was the best potluck we've had in a while. The company was great, too.
Yesterday was also infant dedication at church. Little Haven was dedicated to the Lord. I'll never get over that. What a privelege to be a part of something so beautiful. Haven, don't ever get over it either.
Because of the craziness yesterday, today is my "me" time. Big sisters are at Chichi and Peepaw's. Baby is asleep. So, guess what I'm doing later today? LAUNDRY! CLEANING! ORGANIZING! What did I do all day with one baby? Surprising as it sounds, I love the quiet days like this one. I love getting my house in order, singing a song of gratitude in my heart.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment