So, we are pregnant. Again. Life has so many surprises, don't you think?
About one week before Aaron and I even knew we were expecting, Bella told me in the car, "Mommy, there is another baby in your tummy." While I tried to explain to her that there is, in fact, no baby in my tummy, she was adamant.
I think I thought she was a prophetess when we finally figured it out. So, it's no wonder that I about had a stroke when she told me two weeks later, "Mommy there are TWO babies in your tummy, and their names are H and May. One is boy baby and one is a girl baby."
I almost held my breath when we looked at the first ultrasound. ONE BABY! Thankfully, we will not be writing the book of Bella just yet.
She is still convinced that the boy baby in my tummy is going to be named "H". We find out boy/girl August 10th. We don't wait around here if we can help it. But if it is a little boy, we may just call him H (and name him something else =).
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment