




Aaron has been getting on to me lately for looking at pictures of our old house. I think part of me still wants to move back. Everything we had done to our house over the last three years made it feel like home to me. Not to mention how it was the first house I had lived more than a year in since my junior year in high school. We had so many good memories there, but I know this world isn't our home. So, I have to say goodbye, house. I'm leaving you behind.
1 comment:
My parents moved us to a new house when I was 16. Not only was I giving up having my own room, but I had grown super attached to the old one. Anyway I know how it is to miss a house, but I'm also learning to let go of the attachment to homes and the false sense of contentment they can bring.
Post a Comment