Bella: "Mommy, I love your eyeshadow!"
Me: "What eyeshadow?"
Bella: "The purple eyeshadow right there." (points under my eye)
Me: "Oh, honey. That's not eyeshadow. That's there because your baby woke me up twice last night."
Bella: "Well, it's still beautiful."
I guess I'll try to believe her.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the best!! You'll be so glad you wrote that one down. One of these days, we won't have dark circles. They'll either be gone or we'll be wearing concealer.
too cute! feels like we haven't seen you guys in a long time, we've been gone or home a lot with sick kids, hope all is well with your 3 girls.
Aaah, the joys of motherhood! I love it! Made my day. The other day I rolled out of bed with crazy hair, no makeup and mismatched pjs, and Jack walked in, looked me over, and said, "Mommy, you are so beautiful" - At least we are still beautiful to our little ones even though we know better. :)
Post a Comment