Rowan is my good girl, or so she says. Especially when there are miniature colored marshmallows involved. In fact, before (and usually after) meals there are many trips to the pantry where she points her little finger, makes a grimace, and "eeeehhhhh!!!!" When I come to see what she wants, she starts saying "good girl, good girl."
I'm not quite sure how this caught on, but I have to admit it worked at first. I've been racking my brain asking if at one time I told her that she got marshmallows because she was a good girl? Or maybe she's just that smart? I prefer to think that I would never have done the former and that she just realized that Bella got treats when she was a good girl. The funny thing is, Rowan is not usually a good girl. Especially when she wants miniature colored marshmallows.
Lately she's taken to putting toys in the shutters when we aren't looking. She knows she's not supposed to open the shutters, but I guess it's her way of being sneaky or saying 'ha! I don't have to listen to you!' It starts so young doesn't it?
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you've started this blog. These little journal entries will be priceless.
I agree with Amy, and I like the new look.
Post a Comment