Spanish
Bella loves to pretend like she's speaking Spanish. My parents tell me that I loved to "speak" French when I was about her age. Anyway, she had an apple and she told me how wonderful it was to have a juicy apple to eat. Our conversation went as follows:
Bella: Mommy, I love apples.
Me: That's great, honey! I love apples, too. And they're very good for you.
Bella: Yeah, but did you know that apples are scrumptious?
Me: Yes, I did know that.
Bella: Yes, and scrumptious is spanish for apple.
Me: Oh, really! I thought manzana was spanish for apple.
Bella: (ornery smile) Oh, I didn't know that. Manzana (giggle).
Bisgusting
Bella: Don't touch that barbie, Mommy! She's bisgusting!
Me: What?! Why is she disgusting?
Bella: Well, look at her! Her shoes are just bisgusting! So don't touch her.
Me: (laugh) Okay, Bella.
(Where did she get that? I must have a future fashionista on my hands)
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like it's almost straight out of a Fancy Nancy book. Do you read those? Sounds like they'd be right up her alley.
Enjoyed seeing you yesterday. You and your children and adorable.
So glad you started this friend! I love you!!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment