Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Welcome!
So, I've officially been peer-pressured. Thanks, by the way. With number 3 on the way, I figure this is the only way I will ever actually tell someone how we're doing without trailing off into la la land or forgetting what I'm saying three times. Or maybe it's the unintelligible, nonsense noises that I've picked up from Rowan that make it hard to speak. Either way, I'm forced to make some sense. Be forewarned, however, that if you come across as;lksdfjieolf;alskdjf while reading my blog, I have either fallen asleep or one of kiddos has started blogging. No apologies. Read at your own risk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!
So excited to see you here, and I am looking forward (with much anticipation) to your future posts whether they be philosophical wisdom or asdf;lkasdfj asd;flk...
How fun! Can't wait to read your posts! I love looking at blogs. I'll send you a link to mine.
Post a Comment